Need help making a new Universal Credit claim?

  • March 25, 2019
  • Posted by: Rosalie Boyles

From April 1st 2019, Citizens Advice Mid-North Yorkshire can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

Our trained advisers can help you to:

  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity
  • Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
  • Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

Visit us:  Visit our Get advice and contact page for details of our local offices based in Hambleton, Ryedale, Richmondshire and Selby.

Call:  Freephone 0800 144 8 444 

You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages.

If you’re a local organisation working with people who need to help to claim Universal Credit get in touch with Simon Fisher, for more information on how you can signpost or refer people to our service.