Citizens Advice Money and Benefits Advice Service North Yorkshire
- August 27, 2020
- Posted by: Rosalie Boyles
Local Citizens Advice offices across North Yorkshire have launched a new helpline to increase their capacity for the additional demand that the Covid -19 pandemic has generated. This service is funded by North Yorkshire County Council through the Defra Local Authority Emergency Assistance Grant.
You can call the helpline if you need support with:
- benefit entitlement, claims and appeals
- accessing other income such as charitable and statutory grants
- managing your money and making it go further
- help with debts
- finding out what other support services are available
The Money and Benefits service is provided by CA Craven & Harrogate Districts, CA Mid-North Yorkshire and CA Scarborough & District and is for anyone living in North Yorkshire. The service sits alongside all the normal advice services Citizens Advice offer across all North Yorkshire districts.
The number to call is 0300 3031 598 Monday to Friday 9.00 to 4.00 (or you can leave a voicemail outside these times).
Click on the link below to download leaflet in PDF format