Citizens Advice Money and Benefits Advice Service North Yorkshire
- August 27, 2020
- Posted by: Rosalie Boyles
Local Citizens Advice offices across North Yorkshire have launched a new helpline to increase their capacity for the additional demand that the Covid -19 pandemic has generated. This service is funded by North Yorkshire County Council through the Defra Local Authority Emergency Assistance Grant.
The Money and Benefits Advice Service can provide support with:
- benefit entitlement, claims and appeals
- accessing other income such as charitable and statutory grants
- managing your money and making it go further
- help with debts
- finding out what other support services are available
The Money and Benefits service is provided by CA Craven & Harrogate Districts, CA Mid-North Yorkshire and CA Scarborough & District and is for anyone living in North Yorkshire. The service sits alongside all the normal advice services Citizens Advice offer across all North Yorkshire districts.